Renew Membership - click here
By becoming a BioNet member you:
- Support the Southern California research safety effort with your involvement.
- Be part of a group that has the power to make changes in the regulatory world.
- Have access to the member-only benefits.
- Vote on BioNet issues and BioNet leadership
- Ability to run for a BioNet leadership position
- Reduced costs for the BioNet annual symposium, ABSA registration if not an ABSA member, free BioNet public meetings
- Access to a chat forum among Bionet members
- Networking with those who are aware of upcoming employment opportunities.
- Resume-building; BioNet has a visible presence in the San Diego Biotech industry